The primary job responsibility of an English Teacher is to improve the English reading, writing and speaking skills of students of diverse ages and backgrounds. The English Teacher will be responsible for maintaining and teaching online courses following a proactive instructional methodology.
- · to be enthusiastic about working with people from different age
- · to have an adequate level of English
- · to be able to work in a team
- · to be responsible
- · to be creative
- · to have an individual approach to every student
- · to be willing to work on a civil contract (part-time)
An advantage would be
- · Obtained teaching certificates (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- · Obtained Cambridge certificates (CAE, CPE, IELTS, etc.)
- · Previous teaching experience
- · Experience with working with children
- · Graduated English Philology
What we offer:
- – Salary based on the hours you’ve worked
- – Potential for career progression within the team in Plovdiv and our other offices worldwide
- – Training and skill development to help you succeed
- – Work in great office in the heart of Kapana – the creative district in Plovdiv
- – Work time: 08:00АM – 05:00PM Monday to Friday
If you have what it takes for the open position and you are not afraid of the challenge ahead, we want to hear from you. Please, send your short cover letter and resume (CV) in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fill the form below to apply for this position.