Key Account Solutions Provider with French/Italian
We are expanding our office in Plovdiv and we want to strengthen our position in the market. We are looking for long-term committed candidates who are able to take responsibility for their actions and achieve results.
We want to make our family bigger – JOIN NOW! Become a Key Account Solution Provider with Italian/ French.
- • 1-2 years of successful sales experience and having met your achievement of quotas
- • Excellent communication skills in Italian/French, close to those of a native speaker (written and spoken)
- • Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- • Ability to learn quickly
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- • Selling skills — good at connecting with prospective customers via cold calling, conveying the company’s value proposition, understanding and coping with customers’ needs and business
- • Ability to prioritize and organize your workload
- • Ambitious, with a desire to achieve objectives
- • Resilient, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Translation industry sales experience a bonus
- • Ability to analyze the market
- • Ability to identify the problem in a target group and find a way to resolve
- • The ability to form a strategy to approach the given market
- • Learn about and understand the translation industry
- • Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve 1-StopAsia clients’ base
- • Manage e-mail strategy initiatives, lists, imports, and permissions
- • Use of Constant Contact or other similar software
- • Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars and conferences
- • Convey 1-StopAsia’s value proposition to prospective buyers
- • Build rapport and long-term partnerships with customers
- • Identify sales leads that match the company’s target customers
- • Work with management to negotiate terms with major clients
- • Work closely with management to organize sales campaigns
- • Report pipeline in the company’s CRM system
- • Build a new business with Italian or French-based translation companies through cold calling and other means of communication.
- • Update all information about the client and leads in the company’s CRM
- • Make calls and write emails with the goal of striking a deal with clients.
- • Perform analysis and devise strategies for a given market.
- • To visit conferences or clients in Europe or other continents if necessary — not more often than a few times per year.
What we offer:
- • A competitive salary
- • Additional social benefits
- • Ability to work in a highly motivated and friendly environment
- • Potential for career progression within the team in Plovdiv and our other offices worldwide
If you have what it takes for the open position and you are not afraid of the challenge ahead, we want to hear from you. Please, send your short cover letter and resume (CV) in English. We look forward to hearing from you
Fill the form below to apply for this position.